Saturday, September 1, 2007

School

Wow. I can't believe the first week of school is already over. It was...well interesting, hot, and i guess it was pretty fun. :]
As of right now Mrs. Rothacher is my favorite teacher cause her class is the most fun and yeah.
I also like Algebra, it's so easy though and I wish we could move ahead faster.

I hate Social Science, Mrs. Stefano is okay but I dont like her class. I hate alphabetical order in her class. I'm next to idiotic Ben. And in front of him is Brian. and he sweats a lot its so disgusting. And then theirs Keon in front of me. Idiotic retarded guyss.

Well PE is good too. Sevic is awesomee. YEAHHH

science is okay too its in the middle

3 comments:

Julia said...

hey koool Mrs rothacher rocks. Im reading the eat pray love book that she told us about. she made it sound sooo good. well that stinks that you have to sit next to them =P. I have to sit next to david sohng or sonhg, or however you spell it in sasaki. but in sarna i get to sit near stephanie simmons and stefanie lin. so ya w/e. well glad your are sorta enjoying school

icecreamluvx3 said...

yuppp
ohhh haha
i was going to read it too
but i dont know where to get it x]
hahaha isnt he annoyingg??? lol
oh thats cool

Tabs said...

Yea Mrs.Rothacher is my favorite teacher also! Im going to get the book Eat Pray Love today! I get to sit next to Maddie and next to her is Laina, so im all set. Except in front of me is Joey Bogenshuts, or however you spell it! In melis, i get to sit next to kendra cole, and in stefano, im again sitting next to kendra and also Emily Dombrowski.so i dont have TOTAL idiots! lol jk! but some of the guys i sit next to ARE retarded!